Cooler weather and falling leaves brings comfort foods and thought-provoking reads this month. There have been so many intriguing stories and cozy meals, so grab a cup of coffee and dig into these favorites from around the web.
- What You Should Really Bring Someone Who Just Had a Baby // Great suggestions here that most people don’t think of, but are so true and helpful.
- Working from Home: Finding Your Own Work Flow // Comparison is the thief of joy. Find your own best routine.
- Gardening as a Kid Indicates You’ll Eat More Fruits and Veggies as a College Student // Go out and garden with your kids!
- The Secrets of Happy Families // A must read for families. This changed my way of thinking about a lot of common issues.
- The More of Less // A concise assessment of how to get started minimizing your life. It does not have to be daunting or hard!
- Cheesy Cauliflower Rice and Broccoli Bake // Childhood comfort food.
- Walnut Butter Oatmeal // Super simple and easy, perfect for a busy morning.
- Miracle No Knead Bread // As someone intimidated by bread baking, even I am excited about this recipe. So easy! So good!
- Spicy Vegan Chocolate Chili // A smoky, flavorful spin on a classic for a hearty weekend feast with friends.
- Pumpkin Protein Balls // A delicious and healthy way to fulfill those pumpkin cravings.
Have a relaxing and delicious weekend!
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.