Late, but not forgotten! I really enjoy having these posts to look back on each year and see progress, especially on days when I feel the work is never-ending, and I am getting nowhere. And I do have more goals each month than I share on here, but these are usually the big ones for the month, the new ones, the important and fun ones. Reminding myself that this year is about Celebrating Others and Cultivating Gratitude. Last week, I was in an introverted rut, working on projects, head buried in books and writing, and missed out on the people, the fun, the joy. These next few weeks, as I moved my office to make space for a nursery, I have a new view, a feeling of a new start, thankfulness to do what I do, and time to focus on what matters most.
September in Review:
- Bring back Supper Club! (1. Plan for it) // I am still in the habit of planning this last minute, but it happens. Working on being more prepared next month!
- Grow photography skills (7. Capture it) // I signed up for a program but have not started it yet. Practicing in October in correlation with some new goals.
- Work/Life Balance (4. Schedule rest) // This has been working pretty well so far, hopefully I can keep it up with all the projects coming on to my plate this season.
- Host a girls night (1. Plan for it) // Thinking up a girls night dinner with a handful of friends to change up Supper Club.
- Finish Celebration Nutrition project (3. Grow it) // I have a big, fun project that is due November 1st, so this one gets top priority.
- Prep for Vegan Month of Food (8. Share it) // Yup, it’s happening again this year, and with posts every single day in November. Writing and testing lots of fun recipes this month to share with you!
Have a Grateful and Joyful October!