Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored by Get Meal Prepped, nor have I been paid to write this post. This post does contain affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support Neat & Nutritious. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I thought I had meal planning all figured out. I had a rhythm, a routine, a process for each week. And then I had a baby and all routines went out the window. Getting meals on the table for a family vs just an individual or couple is at least 10 times harder, even when you’re just adding one baby to the mix.
We eat 3-4 times a day. But meal planning shouldn’t take up all of our free time. In my quest for a simplified, less stressful life, there has got to be an easy and simple way to prepare healthy, nutritious meals for our families.
That’s where Get Meal Prepped comes in! I had the chance to interview Susan Watson and Andrea Hardy, registered dietitians from Nutrition Academy, on their latest online course, Get Meal Prepped.
What is the “Get Meal Prepped – Family Style” E-Course?
Get Meal Prepped – Family Style: Is a step-by-step course to teach you exactly what you need to know to need your family healthy meals, with time to spare. This online course teaches you not just the ‘what’, but the HOW of meal prep. Are you ready to meal prep and plan without fails, flops & frustrations? Then Get Meal Prepped is for you!
Created by registered dietitian and co-founder of Nutrition Academy, Susan Watson, Get Meal Prepped is ALL the skills and kitchen-hacks YOU need to know to get nutritious meals on the table for your family, fast.
Is this course for me?
Does this sound like you?
• You’re tired of the ‘food rut’ = spaghetti, hot dogs, pizza, REPEAT
• You hate spending an extra $100/wk eating out or ordering in
• You are running to the grocery store at 5 pm every day to figure out dinner
• You desperately want to enjoy a healthy home cooked meal around the dinner with your family, without the fuss
If you said yes to any of these, then you’ve probably already recognized you NEED a change. Maybe you’ve been waiting for the motivation or right time to get started – or the right plan to fall into your lap. Lucky for you, Get Meal Prepped will give you the skills to solve these meal time dilemmas!
What will Get Meal Prepped teach me?
This course will teach you:
• The ins and outs of meal planning from the start to the finish
• How to streamline your grocery shopping experiences
• How to plan and create balanced meals in record time
• How to create stress free meal times
• Time saving methods to meal prep including big batch cooking, using cooked components, and freezing strategies.
• Dietitian and kid-approved breakfast, lunch and dinners that are quick and easy!
Let’s create confidence and competence in the kitchen with Get Meal Prepped.
If I get one thing out of this course what will it be?
You CAN provide balanced healthy meals for you family with less stress. There isn’t just one way to meal plan, or one way to eat.
This course will teach you a variety of ways to meal plan that will suit your life, your eating habits, and your financial budget. No generic advice – just plenty of tried and true ways that work with even the most challenging families! Sports? We got you covered. A parent working away from home? We can help you with that too. We’ve taught hundreds of people to meal plan – let us help you.
This course incorporates nutrition education in the most practical way possible – through the meals you prepare. You will learn important nutrition concepts, like how to balance your meals so you can stay full and keep your energy levels up ALL day – as well as how to plan snacks that work for you and your family’s life, and are nutritious!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Plan balanced nutritious meals for you and your family
• Cook 1-2 times per week, but have meals ready to eat all week long
• Know how to incorporate healthy snacks into your diet to keep you energized for the day, and not overeat at meals
• Know the batch cooking secrets to success that will save you time in the kitchen when preparing meals
• Prevent recipe ruts and never get bored with your meals you prepare again
• Master your time in the kitchen and not be a slave to the stove
• Be super efficient at the grocery store … “get in and get out in record time”
• Make the most out of your time in the kitchen by putting your appliances to work for you
How do I sign up?
The Get Meal prepped Family Style is a membership based course run through the Nutrition Academy. Sign up here.
When does the course start and finish?
The course is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish. After your initial purchase, you will have unlimited access to the course!
How long do participants have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, participants have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices they own.
What if a participant is unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! Get Meal Prepped™ has a 14-day money back guarantee. If you get into the course and realize that our strategies are not helping you plan your meals, let us know in the first 2 weeks and we will give you a full refund. All that I ask is that you show me that you have completed all the modules and assignments, and demonstrate that you have tried the different methods recommended in the course. This money-back guarantee is in place because my course does get results, but you have to put in the work to succeed. I know if you take the time to implement these strategies you will be saving time & money, eating better, and less stressed out.
You guys, this program is amazing! I’ve had the chance to try it out myself, and it is full of useful tips and information to get you on a simplified meal planning routine, just in time for the holidays and end of the year madness. Get ahead of the holiday stress, and check out Get Meal Prepped today!