Another month over in a blink. As May begins, I am grateful for the chance to slow down, reflect, relax, and dream for the coming months.
April in Review:
- Plan and hold April Supper Club (2. Plan for it) // I love filling my table with friends and food. This didn’t happen the way I thought it would this month, but it was still so good.
- Focus on school work during the week (3. Learn from it) // While I was more diligent here, weekends still were taken up with work. But you guys, as of today, I AM DONE! It feels like I just started this internship. And at the same time, it feels like I’ve been working towards this forever. Six years of work completed. One more step left.
- Create one business resource per week (4. Grow it) // Still in process, but I am excited for seeing some tangible plans on paper.
- Plan post-internship trip (5. Schedule rest) // Planned! Booked! Leaving soon!
- Run 25-30 miles per week (6. Push it) // Pretty sure I haven’t even run 25 miles this month. But I was consistent with strength training. Grace, not Perfection.
- Study for the RD exam (3. Grow it) // One more step left on this long journey!
- Take a vacation (4. Schedule rest) // Most of May will be traveling, exploring, and dreaming.
- Run every day (5. Prepare it) // Ready to get back into a rhythm.
Here’s to a month of rest, recharging, and celebrating!