I love Sundays. I love spending Sundays prepping all my produce for the week, baking up breakfasts and snacks to freeze. Today I got really excited about cranberries. I think I love cranberries even more than I love pumpkin. And the November/December Clean Eating that came last week was filled with Thanksgiving cranberry goodness. I spent today making cranberry relish, cranberry muffins, and cranberry-walnut cookies. Since we don’t have any plans this year for Thanksgiving, I probably won’t cook a big meal for just the two of us, so I figured I would slowly make my Thanksgiving favorites all month, incorporated into our everyday meals.
Meals this week are a mix from Clean Eating and made-up recipes from staples in the pantry.
- Sunday: Spaghetti with Lentil Bolognese
- Monday: Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Tuesday: Veggie Pot Pie with Pumpkin Crust
- Wednesday: “Beef” Stew with Mushrooms and Chickpeas
- Thursday: Tempeh with Cranberry Relish and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Friday: Date Night
- Saturday: Pizza
I’m planning on using the rest of the cranberries to make and freeze my absolute favorite holiday food. I’ll definitely get my fill of cranberries this month!