The weather is finally started to cool down and hint at Fall here in Texas. And since by the time it finally feels cool enough for cozy dinners, we’ll already be in the middle of December, I’ve decided to hurry things up with some comforting Autumn classics this week. All of these recipes feature seasonal ingredients, take 30 minutes or less to (actively) make, and are sure to please kids and parents alike. Win-win-win!
- Fall Forest Salad from Full of Plants // A hearty grain salad that is sure to fill up everyone’s belly.
- Slow Cooker White Quinoa Chili from Simply Quinoa // Creamy, cozy goodness.
- Fall Harvest Salad // For those nights when it’s not quite cold yet, but you want something hearty. Roasted vegetables over soft, massaged kale.
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Pancakes from Minimalist Baker// Because breakfast for dinner is always a good idea! Plus, pumpkin means vegetables are consumed. 🙂
- Sheet Pan Winter Buddha Bowls from Yummy Mummy Kitchen // As easy as roast, assemble, and go!
- Farro, Mushroom, Cranberry, and Walnut Stuffed Acorn Squash from Running in a Skirt // Quintessential fall dinner perfection.
- Pumpkin Alfredo // For the nights you just want a bowl of comforting pasta.
- Vegan Butternut Squash Stuffed Shells from Love & Lemons // Fresh and hearty at the same time.
Have a delicious, Autumn-filled week!