Instead of the one lovely purple eggplant we’ve been receiving in our CSA share, this week we got FIVE. Five small, pretty eggplants in various shades and sizes. Guess we’ll be learning to love eggplant after this week!
Besides a large batch of eggplant parmesan, here’s whats on the menu this week:
- Sunday: Eggplant Parmesan
- Monday: Tomato Farfalle with Corn and Basil
- Tuesday: Eggplant Burgers and Raw Summer Succotash
- Wednesday: Fettuccine and Sweet Corn Cream
- Thursday: Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Friday: Sweet Pepper Pizza
- Saturday: Penne with Sweet Potato Sauce
I also made a batch of Pistachio-Mint Tabbouleh for lunch since I got a ton of cucumbers and tomatoes this week. And I need to find a fun, creative use for the four persimmons I received – I’ve never eaten a persimmon so I’m excited for the challenge.
So excited about the new produce coming in – sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash, corn. AND I found pumpkin at the grocery store this weekend! Going to start baking some fall favorites and pretend that the weather is cooling off…