How are we already at the end of August? This summer has flown by, although I am definitely thankful for cooler temperatures as we head into fall. Fingers crossed that all this rain in Texas lets it stay cool for a while longer.
To continue this week’s celebration of my favorite time of year, back-to-school (and the onset of fall), all the nutritious recipes I found this month are perfectly delicious sweet treats, healthy enough for a daily indulgence without going crazy. And a handful of fun minimalist items to help simplify the new school schedules.
- 7 Simple Ways to Get Back on Track // New (school) year, new goals, new start!
- Lending Lunch a Helping Hand for Back to School // Great organizing tips for busy mornings!
- Simplify Homework: Put Supplies in a Caddy // Perfect for kids and adults alike.
- The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon // Timely reminder on how our attitudes shape our outlook and outcomes.
- The Simplified Planner // My absolute favorite way to stay organized with all the tasks, assignments, meetings, and activities going on.
- No Bake Salted Caramel Cups // Make. These. Now.
- Banana Bread Blondies // Banana bread and dessert rolled into one.
- No Bake Almond Butter Bars // Homemade nut butter cups without the hassle of shaping them.
- The Best Healthy Donut Holes // Yes, donuts can be healthy AND delicious.
- Watermelon Coconut Ice Cream // A creamy way to say goodbye to summer.
Happy reading and eating!
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.