Another week at an end! Hard to believe next week is the LAST (full) week of the Vegan Month of Food!
This week’s round-up is all about smoothies. I love how much nutrition can be packed into one little drink, and I am a firm believer in at least one healthy smoothie each day (especially ones that sneak in veggies!) Here are my favorites from the past few days:
- Wicked Green Smoothie from Sprouts and Chocolate – So vibrant and nutrient dense!
- Fresh Fig, Kale, and Almond Smoothie from Chic Vegan – Simple and delicious.
- Green Smoothie from Eat to Inspire – Tropical flavors loaded with vitamin C and calcium.
- Strawberry Beet Smoothie from Hell Yeah It’s Vegan! – Nice way to use the beets and beet greens!
- Sickness-be-Gone Jalapeno Mango Green Smoothie from Super Strength Health – Sweet and Spicy