We’ve made it through the end of another month! The shortness of February always makes it seem to disappear so fast to me. But March means baby month! Today’s Neat roundup is a bit random, but all good articles from around the web that really stuck with me. And a lovely Nutritious list of drool-worthy eats that anyone is welcome to make and bring over for us to eat! 😉
- How to Make Goals and Intentions Stick // Continuing on January’s theme of how to stick to goals past January, this model is helpful for any time of year.
- Relationship Advice for Couples with Different Diets // People ask me all the time how I handle the husband and I having different diets. This is how it works for us.
- Why Kids Need Minimalism // Something I’m bookmarking to remember as I venture into motherhood.
- Go Small with Goal Setting // My goals for March are going to be extremely small. And that is okay. Sometimes progress is made with baby steps. This is also something I find true for my nutrition counseling clients.
- The 23 Minute Post-Run Routine // Definitely something I was not good about doing before getting pregnant, and something I am for sure going to focus on as I start running again postpartum.
- Vegetarian Kale Taco Salad // Kale + Tacos? Oh yeah! I’d just swap the yogurt for an avocado in the dressing and omit the cheese.
- Chickpea Scramble Breakfast Enchiladas // A genius combination.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites // If I still had the energy, I’d be stocking my freezer with these babies!
- Farmer’s Market Vegan Breakfast Bowl // A hearty, protein and veggie packed meal, perfect for a weekend brunch.
- Quinoa Gado-Gado Bowl // This reminds me of one of my favorite dishes at The Steeping Room here in Austin. Fresh veggies, hearty quinoa, and ALL the peanut sauce!