This year has started with so many great ideas, challenges, and flavors. Here are a few of my favorites to share with you from around the internet.
- Acceptance in the New Year // Balancing goals with real life and accepting yourself for who you are and what you’ve already accomplished. This is a valuable read.
- 12 Monthly Running Challenges for the Your Strongest Year of Running Ever // Ready to start running? Try this series of challenges to keep you motivated all year long.
- Retrain Your Taste Buds // Start the year with a simpler way of eating and learn to enjoy fresh, natural flavors.
- Why Minimalism is for You // Picture a full life, not a stark one.
- HEB SlimDown Showdown 2016 // I got to spend a week of Fit Camp with these fabulous individuals. Check out their blogs for healthy lifestyle inspiration this year!
- Rustic Cabbage, Chickpea, and Wild Rice Soup from The Full Helping // Cabbage is one of those winter vegetables that you just don’t know what to do with until now!
- Fresh Start Superfood Salad from Eat Spin Run Repeat // So much color. So much nutrition and flavor.
- Chickpea and Cauliflower Minestrone from Love and Lemons // Perfectly hearty for a chilly night.
- Curried Split Pea Soup from Connoisseurus Veg // Split peas are such an undervalued source of protein. Love this spin on the standard split pea soup.
- Chickpea and Sweet Potato Noodle Soup from My New Roots // More soup! This one looks hearty and comforting while still being full of nutrition.