Happy Friday! After a long week of studying and a crazy morning dealing with internet issues, I am very grateful for a weekend of rest and sunshine and reading and cooking some of these summer gems.
- Sprouts and Tips for Gardening // I somehow managed to have actual edible food growing in my backyard this year. These tips are great for anyone else just starting out with gardening.
- Fruitful Summer // One of my goals this season is to focus my time to relax, enjoy, and celebrate all that summer has to offer. This guide is a great way to get started, as well as this collection of products.
- Vegetarian on a Budget // I hear this complaint all the time, but it’s not true! This post has terrific suggestions for eating well without breaking the bank.
- Distance Dietetics Programs // For those of you interested in pursuing a career change like I did, this is a great overview of options, including the DDP route I took.
- Summer Running Team // If you’re interested in starting to run or have a goal race in mind, don’t do it alone! I am so excited my rockstar running friend, Brittany, is starting a team at her gym. If you are in Austin, come check it out with me!
- Spiralized Sesame Noodle Salad by Eat Spin Run Repeat // Raw, fresh recipes are my weakness in the summer.
- Strawberry Basil Smoothie by Nutrition Stripped // I have SO MUCH BASIL growing in my backyard, so of course this will be on repeat after sweaty runs every morning.
- Coconut and Rainbow Chard Baked Sweet Potatoes by The Kitchn // If I am going to cook in the summer its got to be easy. This is a terrific option for an easy, quick meal.
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie by The Simple Veganista // Perfect for breakfast, snack, or a sweet treat.
- Blueberry Coconut Popsicles by Beaming Baker // Summer + Berries + Popsicles = Perfection. (Plus maybe a pool 🙂 .)
Have a refreshing weekend!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.