Goal setting doesn’t always have to start January 1. Why not start fresh this summer? Or stop, take a breath, and revisit those goals you set and forgot about? June is a great mid year time to recharge and reset. Sit back, rest, enjoy each moment. Here are five inspiring articles to get you started on a mid year refresh, and five deliciously simple recipes to enjoy outside with friends and family this coming month. Happy Summer!
- 5 Signs You Need a Technology Detox // Even if you manage screen time well, summer is a great time for an extended technology detox.
- Why Sunday Is the Most Important Day // One day of meal planning for a whole week of healthy eating without all the effort.
- Simplified Hospitality // Tips on how to love others well in your home. This podcast is also a great discussion on this topic. Go have someone over for dinner tonight!
- The Purposeful Home // On the subject of podcasts, this is one is great for working mamas. Simplicity makes it possible to be wonder woman, and these ladies are a great inspiration on my morning runs with the stroller to come home and start my workday strong.
- Only Love Today // Short reminders to choose love over busyness each day. As a new mama with a business to run, this has been extremely timely.
- Healthy Garden Pasta Salad // The best way to do pasta salad – load up on the summer veggies!
- Summery Chipotle Corn Chowder // Creamy, rich, light, and perfect.
- Ultimate Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh // Light and bright and fresh.
- Southwest Roasted Potato Salad // All the flavors of summer, simply prepared to let the veggies shine.
- Vegan PB Cookie Dough Milkshakes // Because, BALANCE!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.