This month is going FAST! And April doesn’t look like it’s going to be any slower. Along with the pace, there has been an abundance of Neat items and Nutritious eats to share with you this month. I cannot wait to make all these recipes in the coming weeks.
- The Truth About Carbs // AMEN! All my thoughts and opinions on carbohydrates, very succinctly written.
- The Nightingale // The first novel in a long time to completely captivate all my free time.
- These 27 Solutions Could Help Slash U.S. Food Waste // Lots of great ideas if we could only get people on board.
- Why You Should Call a Timeout Every Day // Starting to focus on cultivating this practice this spring.
- Can Tiny Homes Solve Homelessness? // Great article on an organization I have recently partnered with in Austin. Their model is quite fascinating. Plus they have a sustainable farming system, which I am so excited to see.
- The Eureka! Bowl by Healthy. Happy. Life // All the best colors and flavors in one place.
- Walnut and Mushroom Enchiladas by fANNEtastic Food // The combination of walnuts and mushrooms make this dish meaty and hearty for everyone without the actual meat.
- Carrot Quinoa Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies by Love and Lemons // Any time I can sneak a veggie into a sweet and call it a breakfast food, I am in. The quinoa is a nutritional bonus.
- Slow Cooker Chana Masala by The Kitchn // The best easy recipe for my favorite Indian dish that I have found. This is definitely going into the regular rotation.
- Mushroom Bourguignonne Pot Pie by Oh My Veggies // Two delicious comfort meals in one. Ideal for those random chilly days we’re still having this month!
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.