There have been so many delicious recipes this month (and last, that I missed sharing!) that I cannot wait to get home and cook all of the things. Instead of the usual neat and nutritious favorites, here is a double dose of nutritious goodness for your Friday.
- Vegan Raspberry Coconut Scones by Love and Lemons // This recipe makes me wonder why I don’t make scones more often!
- Green Matcha Smoothie Bowl by Nutrition Stripped // Summer weather is coming, and all I want are smoothies, all the time.
- Glowing Spiced Lentil Soup by Oh She Glows // Angela always makes the BEST soups, and this one is no exception.
- Easy Weeknight Curried Chickpeas and Spinach by The Full Helping // Easy pantry recipes are my go-to meals right now, and this one is hearty and delicious and perfect.
- Chickpea Scramble Breakfast Bowl by Well and Full // Savory breakfasts on slow week day mornings are one of my favorite things right now.
- Balsamic Sauteed Sweet Potato Bisque with White Beans by Plant Powered Kitchen // I am addicted to balsamic and lentils together, so I can only imagine how well balsamic and sweet potatoes go together.
- Lemon Garlic Tempeh with Turmeric Hemp Dressing by Edible Perspective // Bright, filling, and packed with super foods.
- Crispy Baked Tacos with Pineapple Salsa by Minimalist Baker // Fruit salsa equals summertime to me. And these tacos are perfect for a simple, al fresco dinner with friends.