Random thoughts from today’s mentally tough Rogue 30k:
- Only one more race to go…
- 30 kilometers is a ridiculous distance for a race.
- I have way better friends than I deserve.
- I have way more strength within myself than I believe I do.
- Nothing makes you sprint faster than a pacer on your heels.
- Nothing makes you love your city more than cheering neighbors.
- Austin seriously has the best race volunteers and spectators.
- Note to self: do not ever again run for three hours and then hop on a plane for three more.