Lessons from today’s Run for the Water 10 mile race:
- Racing after being out of town for 8 days is not advisable.
- Traveling + racing = lots of unplanned afternoon naps.
- Austin is HILLY. Must prepare better before February.
- Racing makes me feel like I can actually compete at something and succeed.
- Listening to your body is worth giving up your reach goal time.
- I can run much farther and faster than I think I can.
- My husband is the best running cheerleader.
- Sometimes Sunday mornings on the road are better than Sunday mornings in a church.