Nothing says welcome to a new decade like buying a house and starting graduate school all at the same time! July for me means school, commuting, and easing into running and race training. With a lot on my plate and no more cooking while working options, its time to start planning ahead. This week I am stocking up my freezer with some staples to take me through the next month. Fast breakfasts, packed lunches, and heat-up dinners to fuel me through long days and probably a few long nights studying.
- Coconut, Almond, and Quinoa Breakfast Cakes // The First Mess
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Anytime Squares // Oh She Glows
- Broccolini White Bean Frittata // Vegan Richa
- Vegan Minestrone Soup with Basil and Cashew Cream // Connoiseurus Veg
- Whole Grain Salad with Swiss Chard and Cherries // Heartbeet Kitchen ((freeze cooked grains and toss with dressing before serving))
- Falafel Curry // Elephantastic Vegan
- Quinoa Chili Verde // The Simple Veganista
- Nirvana Enchilada Casserole // Post-Punk Kitchen
- Lentil Curry Bowls with Cilantro Cashew Sauce // Pinch of Yum ((add sauce fresh for serving))
Anyone else have a busy summer ahead? What are your time-saving cooking strategies?