A little exercise, a bit of fun, and lots of feasting on healthy treats this Thanksgiving! The Turkey Trot race tradition continues, and a little planning ahead means we all get to enjoy our day relaxing and being thankful for so many great things this year. Leaving my job, starting my internship, buying a house. It has been quite a year of blessings being handed down to us. This year is the first year I am hosting Thanksgiving where we will actually have a table to sit at and enjoy our feast! I am really thankful to have a gathering place for my family and friends to spend time catching up and relaxing together over delicious veggie eats. Some of my tried and true favorites are on the menu again, but I also sneaked in some new recipes to make things a little easier planning, prepping, and cooking.
- Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls // Healthy. Happy. Life
- Cranberry Pistachio Bread
- Vegan Chai Lattes // Minimalist Baker
- Lentil Walnut Mushroom Balls with Cranberry Pear Sauce // Oh She Glows
- Easy Vegan Gravy and Mashed Potatoes // Edible Perspective
- Festive Kale Salad from The Oh She Glows Cookbook
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
- Deep Dish Apple Crumble Pie // Minimalist Baker
- Pumpkin Brownie Pie // Oh She Glows
- Pumpkin Chip Cookies
Have a wonderful holiday!
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.