Happy 1st Day of School! While I am no longer in school nor do I have kids, I absolutely LOVE this time of year. New school supplies, new year, new start. It was always an exciting day growing up. And for all those working students who have no time for meals or parents struggling to find new lunch ideas (or fast dinners after a long day or filling and fast breakfasts), here is a roundup of some of my favorite, easy to make, (mostly) short ingredient list, delicious meals, perfect for back to school.
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal // Cookie + Kate
- Pumpkin Pie Oats // Minimalist Baker
- Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie
- Strawberry Basil Smashed Avocado Toast // Love & Lemons
- Cranberry Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwiches // The Simple Veganista
- Mexican Noodle Soup
- Ultimate 4 Layer Vegan Sandwich // Oh She Glows
- Green Goodness Power Bowl
- Falafel with Tahini Garlic Sauce // Edible Perspective
- Quinoa Veggie Enchilada Bake // Daily Garnish
- Cauliflower Fried Rice with Scrambled Tofu
- Slow Cooker Chana Masala // The Kitchn
- Cheesy Vegan Quinoa and Broccoli Bake // The Full Helping
- Kitchen Sink Peanut Stir Fry
Have a delicious and fun-filled week!