Considering it has rained almost every. single. day. in May here in Austin, the chances of an outdoor cookout for the holiday weekend are slim. But even if you are stuck inside today, holiday foods are a must to kick-off what will hopefully be a beautiful summer. This round-up of delicious eats are perfect for inside and outside gatherings alike from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Fingers crossed for drier days soon!
- Asian Brussels Sprout Slaw with Carrots and Almonds // Cookie + Kate
- Watermelon Cucumber Salad // Peaches & Cake
- Sweet Pea Pasta Salad
- Jerk Sloppy Joes with Coconut Creamed Spinach // Post-Punk Kitchen
- Perfect Veggie Burger // Oh She Glows
- Roasted Portobello Tacos with Chimichurri Sauce // Connoissaurus Veg
- No Bake Vegan Brownies with Chocolate Ganache // Minimalist Baker
- Raw Berry Tart // Oh, Ladycakes!
- S’mores Blondie Cake Bars // Healthy Happy Kitchen