Happy FALL!!! I am SUPER excited for one of my favorite seasons, even though Texas hardly gets an actual “fall.” BUT, the temperature today is supposed to drop below 70 degrees! Praying really hard this lasts…
In honor of the change in weather, here are my all time favorite cool-weather, seasonal meals. I make these on repeat every year as the produce pops up, and I start to crave heartier meals.
- Pumpkin Hazelnut Granola
- Pumpkin Pie Oats // Minimalist Baker
- Root Vegetable Hash with Avocado Cream
- Roasted Vegetable Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
- Rustic Tomato Kale Soup // Healthy Happy Life
- Seven Vegetable Soup // Oh She Glows
- Butternut Spice Risotto
- Easy Chickpea and Vegetable Curry with Quinoa // Julia’s Album
- Pumpkin Dal
- Sweet Potato Lentil Curry
I am super excited to be able to finally make and enjoy some of these meals. Hallelujah for an appetite slowly returning!
Enjoy a delicious, festive, Fall week!