Minimalist Baker is one of my all time favorite blogs, especially for approachable, tasty, plant-based recipes for a crowd. I tend to attempt brand new recipes whenever I have a houseful of company coming over, and Dana’s recipes are always guaranteed to turn out perfect and are a hit with our guests. I just got my hands on the new Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking before our May adventures and have been making everything out of it that I can since returning home. This week’s CSA box fit perfectly with recipes still on my to-make list, so in a throwback to the old days of cooking through cookbooks on the blog, this week is all about the simple and delicious recipes from this beautiful book.
All 101 recipes in this book are brand new, so make sure to grab a copy to get the recipes!
- Zucchini Walnut Muffins
- The House Salad
- Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
- Super Thick Three Bean Chili
- Squash, Kale, and Quinoa Bake
- Bake muffins.
- Make salad dressing.
- Marinate and bake a batch of tofu or tempeh.
- Prep potatoes and veggies for quinoa bake and chili
- Monday: House salad and veggie burgers
- Tuesday: Garlic scalloped potatoes with baked tofu
- Wednesday: Super thick three bean chili
- Thursday: Squash, kale, and quinoa bake
- Friday: Leftover salad, potatoes, and tofu
Lunches: Working on a blueberry basil salad recipe this week. Plus leftovers to keep things easy.
Breakfasts: Blueberry yogurt smoothies and zucchini walnut muffins.
Have a delicious, colorful, and sunny week!
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.