It has been almost an entire year since I’ve been in an airport. And while this last year of transition has been much needed, I am actually excited for an upcoming season of traveling. First up, a European adventure! During my planning and research, I was surprised at how accessible veggie friendly foods is in the UK and France. Here are some highly rated spots I plan on checking out this month.
- Cornucopia // Quick service, good prices, loads of veggies. Perfect for a filling lunch after a morning full of sightseeing.
- The Farm // Something for everyone with a la carte and fixed menus across multiple locations.
- Umi Falafel // Fun, easy picnic fare.
- The Gentle Gourmet Cafe // Croissants and crepes.
- Le Potager du Marais // A delicious, romantic date night meal.
- La Grenier de Notre Dame // Traditional French fare.
- The Modern Pantry // Fresh, unique, veggie-rich dishes and a fun atmosphere.
- Mildreds // Bright, fresh brunch and lunch plates.
- Sagar // Traditional Indian fare.
I am looking forward to a delicious week of adventuring and eating my way through Europe!