I definitely have a love/hate relationship with moving. I LOVE a chance to reorganize, clean, start fresh. But if a pile of boxes and trash and tools sits around for more than 48 hours I cannot function. And since we decided to paint our entire house and replace all the carpet, I’ve pretty much been living with boxes in my dining room, paint in my kitchen sink, and tools all over my counter for the past two weeks. Can. Not. Function. Fingers crossed it all gets finished and put back together this week.
This week also marks the last week of summer school. Thank. Goodness. Dealing with moving and school was way more intense than I thought it would be. And since the end of one class means the start of another I am grateful that at least the moving headaches are coming to an end soon. These last few weeks have been survived on take out binges, hot bar salads, sugar, and caffeine. So much sugar and caffeine. I am not sure how I’d even be able to function every day without them. But neither are good on a regular basis. So to wean myself off, this week’s menu is a concentrated dose of all the leafy greens, Vega smoothies, and fast yet healthy dishes.
- Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie // Minimalist Baker
- The Acai Smoothie Bowl // Vega
- Superfood Overnight Oats // Choosing Raw
- Rainbow Kale Salad // Edible Perspective
- Red Lentil Dal // Post-Punk Kitchen
- Strawberry Basil Smashed Avocado Toast // Love & Lemons
- Spinach and Berry Quinoa Salad // Simple Veganista
- Pineapple Fried Rice with Basil and Peanuts // Connoiseurus Veg
- Paella Primavera // Vegetarian Times
Have a great week friends!