With temperatures over 100 degrees every day this past week, the last thing I’ve been wanting to do is cook. Fresh, summer produce all the way! (And LOTS of smoothies to keep cool!) While I will be doing some cooking with this week’s menu, it is all pretty minimal, hands off, and features a rainbow bounty of summer goodness.
- acorn squash
- banana peppers
- green beans
- Roasted Corn Salad with Salsa Verde Vinaigrette // Recipe coming soon!
- Red Lentil Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Two Lentil Chili
- Spiralized Sesame Noodle Salad
- Corn, Cucumber, Peach and Avocado Salad
- Wash and chop veggies.
- Bake tofu and sweet potatoes.
- Make dressings for salads.
- Monday: Red Lentil Corn Chowder
- Tuesday: Spiralized Sesame Noodle Salad
- Wednesday: Roasted Corn Salad with Salsa Verde Vinaigrette and baked tofu
- Thursday: Slow Cooker Two Lentil Chili with sweet potatoes and avocado
- Friday: Corn, Cucumber, Peach, Avocado Salad
Lunches: Leftovers to keep it easy.
Have a refreshing and cool week!