Tis the season for festive, hearty, family meals. And meals have been on my mind a LOT lately. Thinking up new ways to introduce foods to my 9 month old, planning out our first time hosting Christmas instead of traveling, and creating new holiday traditions all mean new recipes and meals! Here are a few favorites making it on my short list this week.
Around the Web:
- Savory Lemon and Herb Baked Tofu // Pair with roasted vegetables for an easy, yet elegant meal.
- Vegan Cranberry Orange Scones // A holiday breakfast classic.
- Cranberry Pistachio Chip Cookies // A sweet spin on two of my favorite holiday flavors (as seen in my Cranberry Pistachio Bread)
- Herbed Green Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette // Bright veggies with a seasonal spin.
Neat & Nutritious Favorites:
- Vegan Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes // My all-time favorite Christmas dinner food.
- Lightened Up Veggie Lasagna // Crowd pleasing, fast, and delicious.
- Butternut Spice Risotto // Winter favorite flavors in one hearty bowl.
Happy Holidays Friends!