Another week, another travel adventure. And while Houston is not top of my travel favorites list (especially when it likes to rain every. single. time), it does have a few awesome food spots that make the trip more fun. Especially for the lone veggie eater in charge of feeding a group of hungry sales staff. 😉
Here are a few of my favorite plant-friendly gems in Houston:
- Freshii // Lots of greens, veggies, juices, and quinoa.
- Radical Eats // A locally sourced hodgepodge of burgers, salads, tacos, and chili. Plus brunch!
- Hugo’s // Authentic Mexican with a full menu of veg options.
- Benjy’s // The regular menu may not be very veg-friendly, but go during happy hour. Sit on the rooftop patio. Order cheeseless pizza and a side of kale and rose.
- Baba Yega // A quaint cafe with a little bit of everything for everyone.