Of course it’s back to summer weather in Texas. And a CSA box full of summer produce. As much as I crave cool mornings, comforting meals, and fall produce, it hard to not enjoy the last remaining bits of summer when it comes back. This week’s meals are an attempt at light yet comforting fall inspired meals while still maximizing summer’s fresh flavors.
- Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Bok Choy
- Vegan Taco Soup
- Autumn Apple Salad
- Roasted Chayote Tostadas (with zucchini)
- Baked tofu and steamed green beans
- Chop and dice all veggies.
- Roast zucchini.
- Press and bake tofu.
- Monday: Baked Tofu and Green Beans
- Tuesday: Vegan Taco Soup
- Wednesday: Roasted Chayote Tostadas
- Thursday: Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Bok Choy
- Friday: Leftover Tostadas and Soup
Lunches: Autumn Apple Salad with leftover tofu and green beans.
Breakfasts: Doing a little fall baking, so zucchini and pumpkin muffins with hot tea to get each morning started.