Happy Monday! Despite all the rain, I am excited for this coming week. Two weeks left of rotations, and I’ve finally made it to the site I have been most excited about. And with little spare time this week, I am extra grateful for a bit of meal prep. The end is near!
In planning meals for this week, I found I have a lot of leftovers in the fridge as well as odds and ends of past ingredients that need to be used up. So this week, instead of grocery shopping for extra ingredients to make meals, I’m making do with what I have to spring clean and clear out the fridge and pantry. Here we go!
- Warm Spring Salad // Oh She Glows
- Lentil Sloppy Joes // Minimalist Baker
- Creamy Vegetable Curry // The Oh She Glows Cookbook
- Sorrel Pesto Risotto with Microgreen Salad // Coming this week!
- Lemon herb grilled veggies // No recipe needed. Toss veggies with lemon and herbs de Provence and seal in a foil pouch on the grill until tender!
- Batch cook quinoa and rice.
- Make crispy tofu.
- Clean and steam green beans.
- Chop vegetables for curry and grilling.
- Monday: Lentil Sloppy Joes with green beans.
- Tuesday: Creamy Vegetable Curry over rice.
- Wednesday: Sorrel Pesto Risotto with Microgreen Salad and crispy tofu.
- Thursday: Leftover sloppy joes.
- Friday: Lemon herb grilled veggies with crispy tofu.
Lunches: Warm spring salad. The best way to eat strawberries and asparagus.
Breakfasts: Leftover oatmeal that I cooked up last week with water and almond milk and froze in muffin tins. Or a classic green monster to use up this week’s kale.
What do you have hiding in your fridge or pantry that you need to make do with and use up this week? Go get creative!
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.