May is definitely kicking off with some fun produce. Squash, greens, kohlrabi, mango? And of course, I am piling them all together into a handful of recipes to maximize flavor and minimize the amount of times I have to trek to the store, as this is the final week of my dietetic internship. Four days of paperwork, presentations, and celebration ahead!
- Green beans
- Glowing Green Kale Salad // Eat Spin Run Repeat
- Zucchini Date Bread // The Full Helping
- Brown Rice Lentil Stir Fry with Peanut Butter Sauce // The Full Helping
- Creamy Cashew Smoothie // Recipe coming soon!
- Kohlrabi Alfredo // Recipe coming soon!
- Batch cook rice and lentils
- Massage kale salad and roast chickpeas
- Bake zucchini bread
- Make kohlrabi sauce
- Monday: Glowing green kale salad with Whole Foods seeduction bread
- Tuesday: Brown rice lentil stir fry
- Wednesday: post-workout creamy cashew smoothie
- Thursday: Kohlrabi alfredo
- Friday: Date night out to celebrate the end of my dietetic internship!
Lunches: Glowing green kale salad for days! This week’s CSA had all the ingredients for a double batch to keep me fueled through my last week of class.
Breakfasts: Creamy cashew smoothies and zucchini date bread. Quick and easy on the go before driving to school and filling enough to last all morning.
Hope you all have an equally refreshing and celebratory week ahead!