It’s already too hot in Texas for this Midwestern gal. And it’s not even hit 100 yet. This week I am keeping it simple with easy to prepare, no bake meals. Smoothies and salads are my go-to staples but this week, I am branching out into a few other no bake menu ideas as well.
- Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Breakfast Parfait // Oh She Glows
- Through the Garden Smoothie // Nutrition Stripped
- No Bake Summer Berry Crisp // Edible Perspective
- Artichoke Chickpea Salad
- Walnut Tacos // Thrive Kitchen
- Zucchini Noodles with Peanut Sauce // Post-Punk Kitchen
- Rainbow Spring Rolls with Ginger Peanut Sauce // Minimalist Baker
- Rad Rainbow Pad Thai // Oh She Glows
- Zucchini Noodles with Swiss Chard Walnut Pesto
Anyone else gearing up for an extra hot summer?
What are your no-cook summer meal staples?