This week’s menu is all about easy to make, easy to eat on-the-go meals. With baby coming, I’m also continuing to stock up on easy handheld and freezer friendly meals. Make ahead, heat up in the oven, and go!
- Raw Kale Salad with Root Vegetables
- Kitchen Sink Peanut Stir Fry
- Mediterranean Chickpea Calzones (Recipe coming this week!)
- Cauli-power Fettuccine Alfredo
- Sweet Potato Lima Bean Soup
- Grapefruit Green Smoothie
- Wash and chop all veggies.
- Make cauliflower fettuccine sauce.
- Make peanut sauce for stir fry.
- Prep smoothie ingredients and place in freezer safe bag for easy mornings.
- Monday: Cauli-power fettuccine alfredo with side salad
- Tuesday: Kale salad with root vegetables
- Wednesday: Mediterranean chickpea calzones
- Thursday: Kitchen sink peanut stir fry
- Friday: Sweet potato lima bean soup
Lunches: Kale salad on repeat plus leftovers
Breakfasts: More smoothies! Loving grapefruit in the morning to keep the winter sickness away!