March means Spring is around the corner! And in my attempt to continue to focus on my CSA deliveries as the center of my menu planning, this week’s menu is centered around last week’s colorful box.
- Sweet beet smoothie
- Tropical orange goodness smoothie
- Veggie wraps // Vega
- Shepherd’s pie // Clean Food
- Gingered carrot bisque // Food52 Vegan
- Cauliflower fried rice // Connouisseurrus Veg
- Make simple kale salad for the week by massaging avocado, lemon juice, and salt into shredded kale leaves.
- Cook a grain and a protein for the week. I have adzuki beans, tofu, and brown rice to go through before some spring pantry cleaning.
- Peel and chop all veggies for the week.
- Monday: Shepherd’s pie and kale salad
- Tuesday: Cauliflower fried rice
- Wednesday: Veggie wraps with tofu
- Thursday: Gingered carrot bisque and cauliflower fried rice
- Friday: Veggie wraps with gingered carrot bisque
Lunches: Leftovers or kale salad with tofu or beans.
Breakfasts: Smoothies to sneak in and use up more veggies.
Have a delicious and simple Spring week!
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Purchases from these links may result in a small commission used to support neatandnutritious.com.