The only thing better than a free beach vacation is one with all the veg food options. I’ve been amazed through my travels, especially outside the U.S., with the amount of delicious vegan and vegetarian food options that are available. This weekend’s trip has been no exception.
If you ever find yourself in the U.S. Virgin Islands, check out a few of these gems.
- Morgan’s Mango // With something for everyone in the group, the vegetable plate is full of Caribbean staples.
- Sweet Life Cafe // THE place for veggie burgers on the island.
- Sweet Plantains // A rotating menu of a variety of cuisines and an authentic atmosphere.
- Shipwreck Landing // Traditional island food, perfect for lunch after a morning on the beach.
- Asolare // Elegant Asian-fusion dining with fresh, local ingredients
After filling up on veggie burgers and curry this weekend, I am definitely going home full and happy. And only a little sunburnt.