Happy First Day of Summer! While Summer is probably my least favorite season, its arrival coincides with Birthday Month and ushers in a season of delicious produce, which are two of my favorite things. And June probably is my absolute favorite month so far for colorful, flavorful, and varied CSA treats. My goal for this week’s menu was to fit all these colorful summertime favorites into delicious go-to recipes, so that I could celebrate the only way I know – through food!
- Cucumber, Melon, and Avocado Salad // Eat Spin Run Repeat
- Thai Noodle Bowls with Almond Butter Tofu // Minimalist Baker
- Green Matcha Smoothie Bowl // Nutrition Stripped
- Roasted Summer Veggie Gratin
- Golden Thai Curry with Green Beans // Vegetarian Times
- Peel, dice, chop, and julienne all veggies.
- Batch cook quinoa to bulk up meals.
- Press tofu, and premake sauce for noodle bowl.
- Monday: Thai Noodle Bowls with Almond Butter Tofu
- Tuesday: Roasted Summer Veggie Gratin with quinoa
- Wednesday: Cucumber, Melon, and Avocado salad with leftover Almond Butter Tofu
- Thursday: Golden Thai Curry with Green Beans and quinoa
- Friday: Salad with leftover diced veggies and balsamic vinegar
Lunches: This week’s menu will make delicious leftovers for quick lunches.
Breakfasts: Matcha smoothie bowls after sweaty, humid runs will be a must.
Have a delicious, summer filled week!