Las Vegas was fun the first time I went. It was gross the second time. And even worse the third. Thankfully, it redeems itself each time with its food. Each trip I find new favorite spots to add to the reservation list for the next year. On this week’s trip are a few old and new favorites:
- Burger Bar // With a huge list of burgers and custom options, they have both a handmade vegetarian burger and a vegan Portobello burger that have the flavor to compete with the rest of the menu.
- Holsteins // This year is my first stop here, thanks to the recommendation of a friend. Vegan burgers AND milkshakes? oh yeah.
- Slice of Vegas Pizza // Serving up vegan proteins and Daiya cheese alongside standard favorites.
- Mizumi // One of the best veggie sushi experiences I’ve ever had.
- China Poblano // With a Chinese – Mexican fusion menu, there’s plenty of veggie options to try with a Salt Air Margarita.
- Border Grille // Top notch mexican meals with fresh, unique flavors and a quiet patio.
There are plenty more vegan options at both ends of the price scale, on and off the strip. The Wynn even has a vegan menu at all of its restaurants, though it seems very similar at most of them (I’ve only been to Mizumi).
Anyone have any other Vegas favorites? What other vegan hot spots I should try out this week?